Thursday 14 February 2013

Gallery

Hello! :)

While I was making this blog I got this idea that I'd like to have a gallery in it as well! Some place where I could have all my photos in one place with a separate sub-galleries for every cosplay/photoshoot. But I couldn't figure out how to do it for a long time! But then I discovered wordpress!

Wordpress is a "semantic personal publishing platform with focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability"It's a blogging platform (like this one, blogger) where you can share everything you can think of. Your music, writing and in my case photos! They've got some really nice portfolio/gallery themes that are really easy to use and look great in my opinion!

Home page


I don't have much in there just yet! I've only managed to add a few older cosplay photos so far but I'm working on it! Also I really like how it looks already and I'm sure it'll only look better after I add the other photos!

Gallery
The particular galleries have got a really nice design as well! There's around 5 different ways in which the thumbnails of photos can be showed and I actually had a really hard time to choose which one I like the best!

Photos
The way of browsing the actual photos is pretty convenient as well! You don't have to click every photo on it's own. You just need to click one and then you can brow back and forth freely! :)

Now you might think that this was quite an useless post! And actually you're right! :D I made it mainly because I'm really excited about the gallery, and also because I wanted to try how this blog works! :)
I hope you don't mind and that you (maybe) enjoyed this entry? ^^

Also in case that you're interested you can find the gallery here or by simply clicking on the 'Gallery' icon in the top menu!

And that'd be all! :) So I once again hope that you'll enjoy browsing my little gallery!

Bye~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment