Wednesday 27 March 2013

[review?] New Sewing machine (Huskystar E20)

I bought a new sewing machine recently and I love it! So I'm gonna spam you with a few pictures and some info :)


 Here's how it looks like :) I kind of like the design not that it's very important how it looks like but well it's a plus! :D



It has 34 stitches and a function for a one step button hole! It's quite an improvement from my old machine with 14 stitches and 4 step button hole (that was a pain in the ass!) :)


But what I love the most (and the main reason why I wanted a new machine) is that I can set width and length of the stitch!! It's like magic!! :D My old sewing machine didn't have this function and it was torture! :D So now I'm just changing it all the time for no reason just because I can... it's quite time consuming but I love it!! :D

And that's pretty much all... I know it's not much and that it's not really valuable info but I'm really happy from it so I wanted to share with you guys... XD

I'm sorry... here have more pictures! :3


 Bye~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment