Tuesday 16 July 2013

[Review] GEO Super Angles in Violet.


I've been planning to make reviews for my contact lenses in forever but I've been putting it off all the time because I didn't have any good pictures of them. But that changed now so here we go!

First to go are my GEO Super Angel lenses in Violet.


So here's official picture of the lenses. It's the exact design the lenses have.

 


I forgot to take a photo of them in vial so I tried to take one in the case...


Once again in the case but properly this time!


Here's how my natural eye colour looks like. I have quite dark brown eyes.


Lense in one eye so you can see the enlargement.


This is how the lenses look in natural light.


And in direct natural light.


And with flash.

♦ Lenses Details ♦
Brand: GEO
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter 14.8 mm
Lifespan: 1 year
Water content: 38%

♦ Design: 9/10 
I really like the design of Super Angel lenses. It's pretty simple but still nice. I also really like when lenses have that thick black rim so that's only + points for them. The only reason why I didn't give them 10/10 is because I'd appreciate if they blended to my eye a bit better. 

♦ Colour: 6/10 
I really like the colour of these lenses in the case and on photos taken with flash or in a well lit room. 
On natural light if you're not really close you can't really see it's violet. It just looks like dark brown with maybe a bit of violet touch. So if you're looking for bright, visible violet lenses these're not for you. But if you're looking for something more subtle and natural looking these lenses might be just for you! :)

♦ Enlargement: 10/10 
I think they're just right! The enlarging effect is noticeable but it still doesn't look too alien like. :)

♦ Comfort: 9/10 
These lenses are very comfortable! I can wear them for whole convention day without any serious problems. They sometimes get my eyes dry after few hours of wearing them but that might as well be the fault of my crappy eyes :D It doesn't happen too often :)

♦ Over all rating: 7/10 
These lenses are very comfortable, the enlarging effect is just right and I love the design! The only reason why I didn't give them bigger rating is the colour as I expected them to be a bit more vibrant and visible.
But all in all these lenses are great! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment