Friday 19 July 2013

[Review] VASSEN Sakura Red (solution-lens.com)

Hello, dear readers! I'm here with another review!! :3 
This time I'm gonna reviewing VESSEN Sakura Red contact lenses!

I got them from solution-lens.com you can see my review about the site here! :)
  
Okay so here's the picture of their design!





This is how the packaging looked :) It was really cute :33 And the lens cases we received matched the contact lenses we ordered! We got red, pink and green lenses and as you can see the cases match! :3 (we also got a pen with our order as a gift but I fogrot to take a photo of it :/)



Here are the vials the lenses were in!  They're pretty cute too! :D I like the design of it! :33


And here you can see the lenses in case! The back site (left) and front (right).
Aah I like their design so much!! >3<


Here's how my eyes look like without contacts. I have quite dark brown eyes.

Here's a photo of me wearing the lenses inside, photo's taken without flash. (It's a bit blurry I'm sorry >.<; but you can still see the colour and everything quite well I think!)
Even thought my eyes are dark and it was also dark-ish in the room you can see the colour very well!!


This one was taken inside as well but this tame the photo was taken with flash!
I just love how the colour looks like with flesh! a very pretty vibrant red colour!


And this photo was taken outside, this is how the lenses look in natural light!
You can see the colour of the lenses very well outside! The colour's very bright and vibrant!
These lenses are very noticeable!

Having a red lenses was very nice thing! I usually have natural colours lenses as blue and green so trying out lenses in bright red was great! :) I really like it and hope to get more unnaturally coloured lenses! ^^

♦ Lenses Details ♦
Brand: Vassen
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter 15 mm
Lifespan: 1 year
Water content: 55%

♦ Design: 10/10 
I LOVE the design of these lenses! It's very simple it's just a red circle with black rim but I love simple designs and lenses with thicker black rims so these are just prefect for me! They look great on the eye and they blends awesomely as well! Seriously I'm in love with these lenses! I'd give them 11/10 if I could :D
♦ Colour: 9/10 
The colours great! I was a bit afraid the red won't be very visible on my dark eyes but it seems I worried for nothing! The colour shows nicely!! You can tell they're red even in a darkish room!
It also shows beautifully in flash and/or outside on natural light! The colour is very beautiful bright and vibrant red!

♦ Enlargement: 10/10 
Visible but not too big! Great :)

♦ Comfort: 8/10 
These lenses are quite comfortable! I spent around 8 hours in them without problems :) (And I don't really wear lenses often! I usually just get wear them for conventions. So they're really comfortable even if you'e not used to wear lenses often!) Well my eyes DID get dry but that doesn't have to happen to everyone... my eyes have a lots of problems with everything :D All in all I'd say these lenses are comfortable! Maybe a little less comfortable than my GEO Super Angel lenses but still very comfortable! :)

♦ Over all rating: 8,5/10 
All in all I'd rate these lenses VERY positive!! The Design ans colour are just flawless! Enlargement is great as well and the as well and they are very comfortable!! I can't really say anything negative about them! I'm actually considering buying them in some different colour as well! :)

  

Some info about solution-lens.com
They have nice service. 
They sent the lenses day after I sent my payment and the delivery time was less than a week!
They have great deals! I'd recommend this store :) 
For more info about it check out my review of the store here! :)

And here's some more pics of me wearing the lenses! I used them for my Kanra cosplay! :) (it was pretty crappy so just look at the lenses! :D)

photo by Evina

photo by Terez
photo by Terez

photo by Terez

photo by Terez

2 comments:

  1. oh my! this lens is so lovely!
    really suitable for cosplay ((:
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS REALLY THE BEST SHOP ON WHICH I BOUGHT CONTACT LENSES ! I recommend to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete